We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support during these unprecedented months; from the start of the first lockdown to the more recent soft opening of skateparks, tracks, and regional BMX racing. Despite all this bad news, it's awesome to see BMX flourishing as a source of outdoor exercise and personal recreation...
You’ll have seen that the Government has announced a second 4-week national lockdown in England, from Thursday 5th November to Wednesday 2nd December.
The status of Crucial will remain open following UK government guidelines for essential bikes shops. There will be measures in place for our customers and colleagues' safety:
- Shop OPEN in line with the UK governments guidelines and restrictions for essential shops.
- Social Distancing Measures - 2 Metres between yourself and all other people at all times.
- Please knock and wait; only entering when instructed to do so.
- Only two households in the shop at any one time (one parent and child per household).
- Please avoid touching where possible.
- Please use contactless payment and 'Click and Collect' via our website when possible.
November and December are busy months in the lead up to Christmas. We offer our savings club scheme and different levels of finance to help as much as possible as we head towards the end of 2020.
We advise customers to purchase in-advance and leave a deposit when possible (10% Minimum) as complete bikes, parts, clothes, and accessories are going to be extremely limited, avoiding any disappointment in the future.
Collections will be by appointment only. If you have a bike, parts, or 'click and collect' orders then please arrange a suitable time for collection via email (Info@CrucialBMX.com) or phone (0117 307 9096). We will contact customers regarding Christmas bike orders nearer the time.
Wheel-building is in high demand! Currently, it's a two-week turnaround on wheelsets but this is expected to increase. We ask customers to plan wheel-builds with us as soon as possible.
It's been a very tough year for us, we miss going BMX racing however we continue to strive forward and provide the very best service into December.
Scott and Maria Summerhayes